Facebook users make up 71 percent of adults who use the internet, according to Pew Research Center. This results in a vast advertising opportunity for businesses to advertise on the platform. With changes in Facebook’s algorithm, how people actually say a Facebook Page’s posts has been considerably impacted. Facebook Ads is a great way for businesses to reach out to their prospects and customers. Betaout’s Facebook Retargeting Module allows you to target your customers through your Facebook Ad Campaigns.
This article will list down some of the benefits of using Facebook Retargeting for your online store.
- Hyper-target Your Audience – Facebook Retargeting allows you to reach out to a hyper-targeted audience, which you have carefully segmented. By using Betaout’s Facebook Retargeting, you can target your customers with Facebook Ad campaigns that are highly relevant, personalized and enticeful.
- Maximize Your ROI: Integrating Facebook Retargeting with your digital marketing strategy helps you in maximizing the returns you gain from them. Retargeting campaigns help convert your customers to leads, enticing them to return and connect with your brand helps you nurture leads, ultimately increasing conversions and hence the return on your investment.
- Improve Brand Awareness And Customer Engagement- Customers check their Facebook news feed multiple times in a day, giving your selected audience repeated exposure to your ads. Even if they aren’t clicking through at the beginning, your ad’s continued visibility helps you build trust and also creates opportunities for retargeting them in the future. Facebook Retargeting increases your brand’s awareness among your customers, and also improves your engagement with them.
- Reach Your Customers Where They Are: Retargeting customers on Facebook, reaches them right where they are. Not only do people use Facebook on their computers, but most also use Facebook from their mobile devices, so you not only reach a specific audience, who you already know is shopping for your product, but you reach them right where they are. This results in increased relevancy for your customer engagement efforts.
- Lower Cost Per Click: Remarketing on Facebook usually has a lower cost per click when compared to remarketing on search engines. The reason for the lower cost is that Facebook traffic is supposed to be less targeted than search engine traffic. The result is that Facebook ads have a lower price point than search engine ads because technically, Facebook users aren’t looking for your product or service right now. Not only does target Facebook remarketing give you the higher return on investment, but you can also expect to see a higher click-through rate than other general Facebook campaigns.
- Track Performance Of Your Campaigns Through Facebook – You can track the performance of your Facebook Retargeting campaigns from the Facebook Adverts Manager section. You can also track a wide range of performance metrics intended to help you measure ROI and gauge performance. For example, you can see numbers like the number of times your ad was shown, the number of actions, cost per click, cost per like, cost per conversion, and more based on your specific goals.
Click here to know more about How To Set-Up Facebook Retargeting Using Betaout