Live Chat is a powerful platform that enables you to chat with the visitors of your e-commerce store website. Quality customer service is one of the bedrocks of a successful consumer business, hence, it’s a must-have tool for your eCommerce store, for you to provide better convenience to your customers. By using a live chat support service on your website to engage with both your store visitors and customers, you can provide a memorable and worthwhile experience to them.
Adding live chat functionality to your website allows your customers to chat with you in real-time to ask questions, get advice and build confidence during their shopping experience, while improving conversion rates for your business. This article will discuss a few benefits of using Live Chat for your eCommerce store.
- Real-time Convenience For Your Customers: Live chat offers convenience for customers right from your website without them having to leave looking for assistance anywhere else. By communicating with your customers from anywhere they are on your website, your business is more likely to address their concerns and therefore, impact their confidence shopping on your store since they know someone is always there to help.
- Cuts Down On Major Expenses: Live chat can save on both employee task time and phone expenses for your eCommerce store. It reduces overall contact center costs by lowering average interaction costs, and increases efficiency by allowing live chat representatives to handle multiple chats simultaneously, thus reducing the need to hire more representatives. With employees spending less time on the phone, they can multi-task during chat conversations and cut the waiting queue to a fraction when compared to a call center.
- Customers Prefer Chat Over Other Support Channels: According to a Forrester Research study, 44 percent of online customers preferred live chat over other communication channels for its speed and convenience. An online chat system provides customers immediate access to help. Wait times are often much less than a call center, and customers can easily multitask while waiting.
- Allows You To Reach Your Users Proactively: While your website visitors have the option of clicking your chat button to contact you at any time, better live chat systems allow your customer support agents to do the same. Chat requests from agents can be sent either manually or automatically based on predefined rules. This type of proactive chat initiation can help visitors find the information they require faster and also potentially convert more browsers into buyers.
- eCommerce CRM Integration: Advanced Live Chat tools like Betaout integrates your eCommerce CRM with the chat support, allowing your agents to look at your customers’ profile while chatting with them. This is a highly beneficial add-on which can help you make better business decisions. For ex: giving priority support to your loyal customers to provide them with a seamless shopping experience on your store.
- Detailed Reporting Helps Improve Customer Service: Analyzing the data your company gathers across the website and other digital channels are crucial for understanding what is and isn’t working for your business. Using a live chat tool like Betaout can provide your team with an unlimited number of chat transcripts to help identify trends in customer pain points to see where your staff excels and where they might need more training. Access to reports also let’s you see how fast care is provided, and what are the satisfaction level among your customers across support agents.
Please click here to get your queries solved on FAQs of Live Chat and what are the Advantages Of On-Site Marketing