Email Marketing is the art and science of using email to engage with your prospects and customers. When done correctly, email campaign marketing serves as a powerful and cost-effective way to promote your business, engage with customers, and generate sales. They nurture relationships with prospects, collect invaluable information regarding your customers, and enhance marketing ROI potential..
Email users are expected to grow 3% year-over-year over the next four years to top 3 billion users by 2020, according to Radicati Group. Such an enormous increase in usage makes it necessary for businesses to leverage the potential of email as a marketing tool. In this article, we’ll discuss seven advantages of Email Marketing for your brand:-
- Exceptional Return On Investment: Email marketing is 20 times more cost-effective than traditional marketing channels, this is one of the biggest advantages of email marketing. According to the Direct Marketing Association, Email delivers a return of $40 for every $1 spent, outperforming all other types of mediums.
- Tremendous Reach Across Multiple Devices: Since the internet knows no borders, email marketing allows you to engage with your customers anywhere in the world across various devices like mobile phone, tablet or desktop.
- Easily Measurable With Real-time Tracking: Another one of key advantages of Email Marketing is that it helps you gain insights into real-time analytics like open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate etc. Using an Email Marketing software like Betaout, you can easily gauge the performance of your campaigns and determine the tangible return on your investments.
- Send Personalised And Highly-targeted Communication: By segmenting your email list based upon individual user properties, you can send the personalized and highly targeted communication to your customers. According to Marketing Sherpa, emails that have been tailored to specific audiences through segmentation get 50% more clicks than their counterparts.
- Helps Nurture Customer Relationships: Email is a great way of establishing deeper and long-lasting relationships with your customers and prospects. You can stay on top of your customer’s mind by timely-engaging them with relevant communication.
- Immediate Deliverability And Quick Response Rate: Due to the immediacy of email, one can start seeing results within minutes of an email campaign being sent. Email has made it possible for businesses to reach out to a multitude of customers almost instantly. This is one of the biggest advantages of email marketing.
- Consumers Prefer Promotions Through Emails: According to a Marketing Sherpa study, 72% of consumers prefer to receive promotional content through email, as compared to 17% through social media. Customers not only expect marketing emails, they want them.
Learn more about the FAQs of Email Marketing and How To Customize An Email In The WYSIWYG Editor and what are the Advantages Of Browser Push Notifications and Click here to schedule a free demo.