On-Site Marketing refers to the method of using website engagement tools like pop-up, banner, sticky bar etc. as a channel to communicate with the visitors and users of a website. These tools can be customized to engage website visitors with relevant, actionable messaging in a timely manner. On-Site Marketing is being extensively used by e-commerce stores to grow their email list, engage with site visitors, and more..
With studies estimating global eCommerce sales to hit upwards of $4 trillion by the end of this decade, there are no two opinions about the unprecedented growth of E-commerce as an industry. According to Bloomberg Tech, 45% of e-commerce traffic in 2016 accounted to computers. Since a considerable share of online shoppers still prefers using a computer, it is highly essential for ecommerce companies to engage their audience on the same platform. Following are some of the benefits of deploying On-Site marketing for your e-commerce store:
- Helps Build Your Email/Mobile List: Online stores deploy pop-ups to capture the Email IDs, mobile number of their website visitors by enticing them with a discount coupon, free shipping or some other offers. On-Site engagement is a great way to build a mailing list for your store, which is useful in increasing traffic and sales for your website by sending timely communication such as a newsletter.
- Engage With Website Visitors: Although that there aren’t many ways one can ensure engagement with people who are only the visitors of a website, On-Site Marketing is a highly effective way to do so. By using the right tool at the right time with the right message, e-commerce marketers can entice the visitor to stay and become a customer.
- Target Users Based On Their Exit Intent: Advanced On-Site Marketing tools like Betaout allow you to target both website visitors and users based on their behavior on your website. With its Exit-Intent technology, you can target users with On-Site engagement just as they are about to abandon your website.
- No Manual Intervention Required: Once you’ve created and set-up an On-Site Marketing campaign, it works for you in real-time to generate returns for you, without any manual effort required. Unlike other marketing channels, you don’t have to update your communication for your audience on a regular basis.
- Enhance Your User’s Shopping Experience: By using On-Site Marketing, you can create a personalized experience for your customers. With Betaout’s advanced targeting features, you have the option to display the engagement only on a specific page, on selective browsers etc., allowing you to cater to your customers in a more targeted way.
- Ensures A Strong Call-To-Action: When used correctly, On-Site Marketing ensures a strong, highly effective call-to-action. You can get your audience to take the action you desire by reaching out to them with engagement that is concise, timely, relevant and actionable using On-Site Marketing tools on your website.
Click here to get your doubts solved by FAQs on onsite marketing and types of onsite marketing and what are the Advantages Of Mobile Push and
Click here to schedule a free demo.