This article will walk you through the steps of selecting a target audience for your Browser Push Campaign. Proceed as follows:-
Step 1: Choose the type of condition
- AND to includes users who meet ALL of the requirements you set
- OR to includes users who meet ANY of the requirements you set
Step 2: Expand the targeting properties you wish to include by clicking on the + sign. Click on – if you wish to exclude any property you’ve included.
Step 3: Modify the following targeting properties as per your requirements.
- Target Users: With this property you can target all users, visitors only or addressable contact only.
- Visitor Type: This property helps you to select a particular type of visitor to which you want to target a specific popup: All visitor, new user and repeat visitor.
- Page View Target: If you want to show your CTA campaigns to users after they have viewed a certain number of pages, click on yes and enter the number of pages in the box.
- Show This Instance: If you want to show your CTA campaign after user spends a certain time, you can choose from the options available.
- Target Pages: Select target pages if you want your CTA campaign to be shown on every page of your website or a certain page/pages. By clicking on ‘Specific pages only with URL’ you can enter the words the URL of that specific page would contain where you want to show your CTA campaign. You can also select from the options where that word would come in URL. You can add more URLs by Just clicking on (+) sign.
- Device: Show your campaign to a user using a specific device like Phone, Tablet or laptop and desktop you can select that from here.
- Platform: Use this option to show your Campaign to a user using a specific Platform.
- Browser: This option can be used to show your Campaign to a user browsing via specific browser.
- Time Spent on a Page by a Visitor: This option is useful if you want to target a user through your Campaign, once he has spent a particular time on a Page.
- Show after Scrolling: If this option is used, the campaign will start once the user starts scrolling
- Exit Intent: You can use this option to target the User when he is about to leave your Website.
- Referral Site Targeting: Use this option to target users landing your Website through a specific Site. you can click on “Specific Site” and enter that web address.
- UTM Targeting: This option can be found in advance targeting option. You can use this option to target your utm so that you can show any onsite template to your user.
- Select Country : You can use this to show your campaign to users from specific Country/Countries. You just have to type the name of the Country and press ‘ENTER’ and you can add more names similarly.
- Select City: You can use this to show your campaign to users from specific City/Cities. Type the name of the City and press ENTER and you can add more names similarly.
Click here to learn more about what are the Advantages of Browser push notifications and FAQs on browser push notifications and How To Set-Up A Cart Recovery Campaign and Click here to schedule a free demo.