- Requires VQmod installed (Highly recommended – https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/).
- The default install assumes that your OpenCart Admin directory is in the ‘/admin/’ folder at the root of your OpenCart site.
If you have used a custom Admin path then please place all files from ‘betaout-opencart-ecommerce_*/admin/’ to your custom OpenCart Admin folder.
Opencart Plugin- Installation steps
- Click on the link given below http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension
->Then Search betaout
-> Click on betaout Extension
-> And download the file according to site compatibility
- Unzip the downloaded file -> Upload the contents of the ‘betaout-opencart-ecommerce*’ directory to the root of your OpenCart site.
- Login to your OpenCart admin, Go to Extension Installer (Puzzle Piece Image) -> Click on Modules and click ‘Install’ next to ‘Betaout’.
- After successful installation, click ‘Edit’ next to ‘Betaout’, and on the settings page enter the details:
- a) “API Key” – This is your API Key , which you can get from Ideas & Docs
- b) “Betaout site id” – This is your Project Id, which you can get from Ideas & Docs
Click here to schedule a free demo.